BEST KITCHEN REMODELING SERVICE AND COST IN LAS VEGAS NV
LAS VEGAS BEST REMODELING & HANDYMAN SERVICES
A kitchen is the most used room in any home. In our initial consultation, our team of professionals ask you what you want to do with your kitchen space. We determine how you like to cook and entertain in your kitchen. Whether you need extra storage, high-end appliances and everything in between, we work with you to get the job done right.
There is a myriad of reasons why you should let Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services be your trusted experts for kitchen remodeling in Las Vegas. As an experienced kitchen design company, we understand that your kitchen isn’t just another room in your house – it’s the heart of your home where happy family memories are created daily. At Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services, our dedicated team is with our clients through every phase of the remodeling process, working hard to meet their individual project needs. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Kitchen Remodeling Service around Las Vegas NV. We serve Las Vegas NV and other areas.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR KITCHEN RENOVATION?
Most of our customers that want to remodel their kitchen choose to do so for one of the following reasons:
- Are you happy with your amount of storage space?
- Is it hard to access the storage space that you do have?
- Are you satisfied with the amount of floor and counter space?
- Does the current kitchen layout fit your lifestyle?
- Do you feel like your kitchen is too small and needs to be opened up?
- Do you love to entertain but need more social interaction between your kitchen and other rooms?
- Is your kitchen simply outdated and is in need of replacement?
If one of the above questions applies to you, welcome to the club. Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services has helped countless people, by performing their kitchen remodels in Las Vegas. We know that remodeling your kitchen is not an easy choice to make, which is why our knowledgeable team is more than happy to answer all of your questions before you make the decision. We want to make sure you remain comfortable throughout the entire process of your kitchen remodel. We offer a complete remodelone-stop stop service for your entire kitchen remodeling project.
OUR THREE STEP KITCHEN RENOVATION
- Design Goals
Bring us your big ideas, your big aspirations for your kitchen – no job is too big for us. Whatever the remodeling, Las Vegas, NV kitchen remodeling consultant works with you through the four stages of design.
- Measurement-We accurately and repeatedly measure everything in your kitchen.
- Layout–We conceptualize and design everything, including the placement of each appliance and cabinet. With unlimited revisions, we’ll rework every aspect until you are fully satisfied.
- Selecting the kitchen finishes-We help you match everything, so all your countertops, cabinets, appliances, flooring, backsplash and accessories work cohesively.
- Budgeting-We work with you to establish a budget and then create a unique design to that budget. Since we are both the supplier and kitchen contractor, we know the exact price of each component. This maximizes your options and eliminates unnecessary costs. Whatever the size of your budget, your kitchen should look like you spent more.
Everything you need for your kitchen renovation and construction is available in our showrooms. From traditional to modern, we have a full selection covering every price range from standard to high end. We can create any layout, or even replicate any dream kitchen you’ve seen in magazines or on the web.
What we carry
- Cabinets: A vast array from numerous manufacturers, including top national and international brands, and local shops. We can source any kitchen cabinet in any style, material and finish, including all the hardware that goes with it.
- Countertops: Natural stones, including granite. Also quartz, stainless steel, wood, glass, concrete and other specialty surfaces. So many wonderful kitchen countertops! Leading brands such as Caesar stone, Cambria and Quartz Master.
- Appliances: Viking, Wolf and all other leading brands and latest models – including specialty sizes for small Las Vegas apartments.
- Tiling: All types, including ceramic, or porcelain tiles, stone, glass, leather, metal and wood.
- Sinks and faucets: All brands and models.
- All available to you for any full renovation project. If we don’t have it in our kitchen showroom, we’ll find it for you.
No other kitchen contractor in Las Vegas City comes close to our degree of quality, service, project management, problem solving and warranties. Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services, you’re hiring a team that has gone through rigorous and extensive training. an expert contractor capable of handling any remodeling project. A committed contractor who will work until the kitchen of your dreams becomes a reality.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN KITCHEN APPLIANCES
For many home cooks, appliances are one of the most important parts of kitchen. However, there exists a seemingly endless variety of options. So, what should you be looking for in kitchen appliances?
- Energy Efficiency
Safe money and reduce your footprint by looking for appliances with the Energy Star rating. (energystar.gov)
- Burner Heat Output
Professional or commercial grade appliances typically have a better range of high and low heat allowing you to get temperatures up fast or maintain a nice even simmer.
Depending upon your kitchen design and style choices the look of your appliances will dif
- Ease of Use
Are the buttons, knobs, handles easily identifiable and intuitively located? Or are you constantly searching for them? If it takes an engineering degree to operated your stove, you may want to look for a different option.
- Safety Features (this may be number one if you have young children)
- Easy Cleanup
Are the appliances easy to clean, do they show fingerprints easily? These may not seem like major questions, but when you are living with and using them every day, an appliance that is easy to clean can make your life a little easier.
COMMON KITCHEN REMODELING MISTAKES
A full kitchen remodel is a big undertaking and should be treated as such. Here is a list of common mistakes people make.
- Do it yourself
There are plenty of projects that are perfect for DIY, but unless you are qualified, a kitchen remodel shouldn’t be one of them. A full remodel of your kitchen is one of the biggest, most expensive, and complicated home projects you can do. A qualified and (this is important) licensed contractor or remodeling company should always be involved.
- Choosing the Wrong Contractor
Again, a kitchen remodel is a big, important job – don’t settle for an under qualified person to handle it. Do your due diligence, check reviews, trust your gut. Don’t necessarily choose someone because their estimate was lower. It may be much more expensive to have to redo the job if you aren’t happy with the results.
Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services is your one-stop shop for a wide range of home maintenance and repair solutions. Our service Technicians are highly skilled craftsmen, so you know they will get the job done right the first time. The uniformed, fully insured Technicians arrive on time in a marked van and clean up when they’ve finished the job.
Our Vision is to be the first-choice provider of maintenance, repair, and improvement solutions for home and business. Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services is the solution for all your household chores, no matter how small. It’s always. On time!
Kitchen & Bath
• Ceramic Install
• Stone Install
• Porcelain Install
• Mantles & Shelving
• Replace Fixtures
• Pipe Insulation
• Repair or Replace Toilets
• Replace electrical cords
• Wire outlets
• Install dimmers
Heating, Ventilation & Air Condition (HVAC-R)
• Commercial & Residential
Installation, repair & maintenance
10 Cities within 30 miles of Las Vegas, NV
Blue Diamond, NV | Boulder City, NV | Henderson, NV | Indian Springs, NV | Jean, NV | Nellis AFB, NV | North Las Vegas, NV | Overton, NV | Sloan, NV | The Lakes, NV | Arden, Nevada | Calico Basin, Nevada | Callville Bay, Nevada | Citibank, Nevada | City Center, Nevada | Clark Co Courthouse, Nevada | Cold Creek, Nevada | Corn Creek, Nevada | Embarq Telphone, Nevada | Enterprise, Nevada | Las Vegas Brm, Nevada | Lv Valley Water Co, Nevada | McCarran Airport, Nevada | Mgm Properties, Nevada | Mount Charleston, Nevada | Mountain Sprg, Nevada | Mountain Springs, Nevada | Mt Charleston, Nevada | Nevada Power, Nevada | Old Nevada, Nevada | Sloan, Nevada | Sw Gas Co | The Lakes | Univ Nv Las Vegas
The zip codes in Clark County, NV and the city/neighborhood in which the zip code is in: 89002 (Henderson), 89005 (Boulder City), 89011 (Henderson), 89012 (Henderson), 89014 (Henderson), 89015 (Henderson), 89016 (Henderson), 89030 (North Las Vegas), 89031 (North Las Vegas), 89032 (North Las Vegas), 89044 (Henderson), 89052 (Boulder City), 89074 (Henderson), 89081 (North Las Vegas), 89084 (North Las Vegas), 89085 (North Las Vegas), 89086 (North Las Vegas), 89087 (North Las Vegas), 89101 (Las Vegas), 89102 (Las Vegas), 89103 (Las Vegas), 89104 (Las Vegas), 89106 (Las Vegas), 89107 (Las Vegas), 89108 (Las Vegas), 89109 (Las Vegas), 89110 (Las Vegas), 89113 (Las Vegas), 89115 (Las Vegas), 89117 (Las Vegas), 89118 (Las Vegas), 89119 (Las Vegas), 89120 (Las Vegas), 89121 (Las Vegas), 89122 (Las Vegas), 89123 (Las Vegas), 89124 (Las Vegas), 89128 (Las Vegas), 89129 (Las Vegas), 89130 (Las Vegas), 89131 (Las Vegas), 89134 (Las Vegas), 89135 (Las Vegas), 89138 (Las Vegas), 89139 (Las Vegas), 89141 (Las Vegas), 89142 (Las Vegas), 89143 (Las Vegas), 89144 (Las Vegas), 89145 (Las Vegas), 89146 (Las Vegas), 89147 (Las Vegas), 89148 (Las Vegas), 89149 (Las Vegas), 89156 (Las Vegas), 89158 (Las Vegas), 89161 (Las Vegas), 89166 (Las Vegas), 89169 (Las Vegas), 89178 (Las Vegas), 89179 (Las Vegas), 89183 (Las Vegas).
LAS VEGAS HAULING JUNK & MOVING (702) 570-4765
MGM JUNK REMOVAL (702) 329-9729
LAS VEGAS CHEAP JUNK REMOVAL (702) 570-4765
PRICE MOVING HAULING LAS VEGAS (702) 570-4765
VEGAS HANDYMAN SERVICES (702) 583-2081
MCCARRAN HANDYMAN SERVICES (702) 570-4279
SERVICE-VEGAS (702) 514-3052
LAS VEGAS ROOFING COMPANY (702) 560-6579
A1 CONCRETE MASONRY OF LAS VEGAS (702) 879-4631
LAS VEGAS BATHROOM REMODELING
LAS VEGAS KITCHEN REMODELING
- Using Cheap Materials
High quality cabinetry, hardware and surfaces are expensive – but they are worth it. Cheap hardware can stretch, leaving you with crooked cabinet doors and laminate cabinets can peel easily.
- Not Being Sure of What You Want
When you approve a design and o.k. work, be sure that you are comfortable and happy with it. If you aren’t sure, check out our kitchen design style guide. Changing your mind mid (or worse) or at the end of a project can lead to costly delays or new work orders and put a huge strain on your budget.
KITCHEN REMODELING FAQ’S
- How long does a kitchen remodeling project typically take from start to finish?
At the risk of sounding elusive, we really must say that it depends. The scope of the kitchen remodeling dictates how long the project will take. For example, if you are removing a wall or two to open up the kitchen, which is a very common trend now, the actual construction will obviously take a little bit longer. But, it is important to remember that removing or adding walls will generally require building department permits, which will also add to the project time.
- Here’s a sample timeline, for illustration purposes only, of a kitchen remodeling project that does not include removing or adding walls:
- Meet with a remodeling consultant for a Free Design Consultation and get a proposal – 1 week.
- Meet at our showroom, finalize the scope of the project and the terms of a Remodeling Agreement – 2 to 3 weeks.
- Select all the materials for the project – 1 to 4 weeks.
- Materials are ordered and delivered – 4 to 8 weeks.
- Demolition and removal of old materials and appliances – 1 week.
- Installation of new materials and appliances, flooring, plumbing and electrical work, painting – 3 to 4 weeks.
- Finishing touches and cleanup – 1 to 2 weeks.
- What do I need to do to prepare for my kitchen renovation?
You can start by getting a good idea for the type of look and style you want. If you don’t know yet, look at some magazines, websites, or watch some home remodeling shows to get some design ideas. Then, contact us for a Free Design Consultation with a Remodeling Consultant. You will be instructed by your Remodeling Consultant as to what exact steps you need to take. But, generally speaking, before construction begins, you’ll want to clear out the area being worked on of all your personal belongings that can be removed. Although we cover the areas surrounding our work area, you’ll want to protect your furniture from dust with plastic and/or sheets.
- What is the typical workflow for a kitchen renovation?
- Select your remodeler
- Create design
- Select and Order materials
- Building approval
- Deliver materials to the apartment
- Rough electric
- Rough plumbing
- Wall preparation
- Sub floor preparation
- Flooring installation
- Cabinet installation
- Locating appliances
- Countertop template
- Priming and painting
- Countertop installation
- Backsplash installation
- Finish plumbing – dishwasher, Sink and faucet installation
- Appliance installation
- Accessories installation
- Door hardware installation
- Finish electric – Light fixtures, outlets, under cabinets…
- Touch up items
- Will Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services help me choose all of the materials?
Since we have all the materials you need at our showroom, yes, a Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services Remodeling consultant will help you choose everything you need.
- Can I buy those products from Las Vegas Best Remodeling & Handyman Services?
Yes. That is a major component of what makes us a full service firm. The fact that we are able to design everything for you, help you choose the materials, and sell them to you, makes it very convenient for clients. But, it is also important to note, that we don’t require you to purchase the materials from us. You may shop at other locations.
- Do I need to have design ideas before I start the renovation process?
Absolutely not; but it helps if you do. Your Free Design Consultation is meant to help generate ideas or work through the ones you already have.
- What features should I plan to invest the most in for my new kitchen?
From a functional standpoint, cabinetry is probably the most expensive item in the kitchen, mainly because of its sheer volume. However, you can also spend a lot of money on your countertops and flooring, depending on the style and materials you like.
- Las Vegas NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me
- Boulder City NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me
- Enterprise NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me
- Henderson NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me
- North Las Vegas NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me
- Paradise NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me
- Spring Valley NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me
- Summerlin NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me
- Sunrise Manor NV Kitchen Remodeling Service near me